Key Dorchester number features
Look like a Dorchester company with our Dorchester 01305 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Dorchester 01305 telephone numbers.
Dorchester 01305 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01305 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Dorchester number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Dorchester is the county town of Dorset, England. An historic market town, Dorchester lies on the banks of the River Frome, in the Frome Valley, just south of the Dorset Downs and north of the South Dorset Ridgeway, that separates the area from Weymouth, 8 miles south. Local author and poet Thomas Hardy based the fictional town of Casterbridge on Dorchester. Hardy's childhood home is to the east of Dorchester, and his house in town, Max Gate, is owned by the National Trust and open to the public. Dorchester became Dorset's first Official Transition Initiative in 2008 as part of the Transition Towns concept.