Key Cumnock number features
Look like a Cumnock company with our Cumnock 01290 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Cumnock 01290 telephone numbers.
Cumnock 01290 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01290 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Cumnock number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Cumnock is a town in East Ayrshire, Scotland. Cumnock sits at the confluence of the Glaisnock Water and the Lugar Water. Cumnock housed many miners, and also served as the market town for the other, smaller towns in the district, like Auchinleck, Ochiltree, Lugar, Muirkirk and New Cumnock. The father of the Labour Party, James Keir Hardie, lived in Cumnock for a large part of his life, and a statue to him sits outside the town hall. A small housing scheme in Cumnock (Keir Hardie Hill) is named after him. The popular left-wing politician Emrys Hughes was local MP for a time in the mid-20th century, and also lived in Cumnock.