Key Cromer number features
Look like a Cromer company with our Cromer 01263 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Cromer 01263 telephone numbers.
Cromer 01263 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01263 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Cromer number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Cromer is a coastal town and civil parish in north Norfolk, England. Cromer became a resort in the early 19th century, with some of the rich Norwich banking families making it their summer home. Tourism is an important part of Cromer’s local economy with the town a popular resort and a touring base for the surrounding area. Accommodation of all types is available in around Cromer. Cromer’s town centre offers a wide range of privately-owned shops and well-known high street retailers. For one week in August Cromer celebrates its Carnival Week. The events 40th anniversary was held in 2009. Cromer is famous for the Cromer crab, which forms the major source of income for the local fishermen. Cromer has grown up as a fishing station over the centuries and has become a year-round fishery.