Key Cranbrook number features
Look like a Cranbrook company with our Cranbrook 01580 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Cranbrook 01580 telephone numbers.
Cranbrook 01580 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01580 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Cranbrook number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Cranbrook is a small town in Kent in South East England which was granted a charter in 1290 by Archbishop Peckham, allowing it to hold a market in the High Street. Located on the Maidstone to Hastings road, Cranbrook is five miles north of Hawkhurst. The smaller settlements of Swattenden, Colliers Green and Hartley lie within Cranbrook parish. Baker's Cross is on the outskirts of Cranbrook. In medieval times, Cranbrook was a centre of the Wealden cloth industry; and iron-making was carried on at Bedgebury on the River Teise. The church in Cranbrook was dedicated to St Dunstan. Called the "Cathedral of the Weald", its 74 feet-high tower, completed in 1425, has a wooden figure of Father Time and his scythe on the south face. It also contains the prototype for the Big Ben clock in London.