Key Couper Angus number features
Look like a Couper Angus company with our Couper Angus 01828 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Couper Angus 01828 telephone numbers.
Couper Angus 01828 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01828 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Couper Angus number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
a Couper Angus
number? Why not consider...
Coupar Angus is a town in Perth and Kinross, Scotland, situated eight kilometres south of Blairgowrie. The name Coupar Angus serves to differentiate the town from Cupar, Fife. Coupar Angus was transferred from the county of Angus to Perthshire in 1891, but retained its traditional name. In the Middle Ages, Coupar Angus was the site of the major Cistercian abbey of Coupar Angus, one of Scotland's most important monasteries, founded by Malcolm IV (1153–65) in the 1160s. In maps from the 18th century the town is called Coup Inn. The Scottish Fold breed of cat originated in Coupar Angus.