Key Corwen number features
Look like a Corwen company with our Corwen 01490 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Corwen 01490 telephone numbers.
Corwen 01490 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01490 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Corwen number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Corwen is a town and community in the county of Denbighshire in Wales. Corwen is best known for its connections with Owain Glyndwr, the early fifteenth century Welsh prince who led the Welsh in their struggle for independence. A life-size bronze statue of the prince mounted on his battle horse was installed in The Square in Corwen in 2007. It commemorates the day he was proclaimed the last true prince of Wales in 1400. Corwen grew as a centre for cattle drovers. Attractions in Corwen include the motte of a Norman castle, the thirteenth century Church of St Mael and St Sulien and the Capel Rûg built in 1637 by William Salesbury. Located in the hills of North Wales, the main economy of Corwen is based in and around farming.