Key Cookstown number features
Look like a Cookstown company with our Cookstown 028 8672 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Cookstown 028 8672 telephone numbers.
Cookstown 028 8672 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 028 8672 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Cookstown number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Cookstown is a town and townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It was founded around 1620 when the townlands in the area were leased by an English ecclesiastical lawyer, Dr. Alan Cooke, from the Archbishop of Armagh, who had been granted the lands after the Flight of the Earls. Cookstown's famous main street, is 1.25 miles long and 41.15m wide, one of the longest, and widest in Ireland. Cookstown Council has secured millions of UK pounds sterling and ensured that inward investment has been at its highest level since the establishment of the town in the 17th century, developing beyond recognition the economic infrastructure, tourism, retail and hospitality sectors in the area.