Key Congleton number features
Look like a Congleton company with our Congleton 01260 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Congleton 01260 telephone numbers.
Congleton 01260 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01260 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Congleton number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Congleton is a town and civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire East and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England, on the banks of the River Dane, to the west of the Macclesfield Canal and 21 miles south of Manchester. Congleton's main landmark, a high outcrop of rocks known as The Cloud, overlooks the Cheshire Plain. The principal industries in Congleton include the manufacture of airbags and golf-balls. There are light engineering factories near Congleton, and sand extraction occurs on the Cheshire Plain, although much of Congleton is now a dormitory for Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent. The first settlements in the Congleton area were Neolithic. Stone Age and Bronze Age artefacts have been found in the town.