Key Coleraine number features
Look like a Coleraine company with our Coleraine 028 7021 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Coleraine 028 7021 telephone numbers.
Coleraine 028 7021 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 028 7021 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Coleraine number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Coleraine is a large town near the mouth of the River Bann in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. Coleraine is situated at the lowest bridgeable point of the River Bann, where the river is a quarter of a mile wide. Coleraine is the major commercial centre in the North West of Northern Ireland and Coleraine has been designated as a major growth area in the Northern Ireland Development Strategy. Coleraine is the main town of the world famous Causeway Coast, which attracts over two million visitors per year. The east side of Coleraine is distinguished by Mountsandel Forest, which contains the impressive Mount Sandel fort, an ancient site which has been claimed as the oldest site of human settlement in Ireland.