Key Clitheroe number features
Look like a Clitheroe company with our Clitheroe 01200 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Clitheroe 01200 telephone numbers.
Clitheroe 01200 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01200 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Clitheroe number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Clitheroe is a town and civil parish in the Borough of Ribble Valley in Lancashire, England. Clitheroe is 1½ miles from the Forest of Bowland and is often used as a base for tourists in the area. The name Clitheroe is thought to come from the Anglo-Saxon for "Rocky Hill". The most notable building in Clitheroe is Clitheroe Castle, suggested to be one of the smallest Norman keeps in the country. Clitheroe Castle is argued to be the smallest Norman keep in the whole of England. Clitheroe Castle stands atop a 35-metre outcrop of limestone and is one of the oldest buildings in Lancashire.