Key Clacton number features
Look like a Clacton company with our Clacton 01255 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Clacton 01255 telephone numbers.
Clacton 01255 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01255 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Clacton number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Clacton is the largest town on the Tendring Peninsula, in Essex, England and was founded in 1871. Clacton is a seaside resort that attracted many tourists in the summer months between the 1950s and 1970s, but which like many other British sea-side resorts, Clacton went into decline as a holiday destination since holidays abroad became more affordable. These days Clacton is more popular as a retirement location. Clacton is located between Jaywick and Holland-on-sea along the coastline and Great Clacton to the north. Clacton has a pleasure pier, arcades, a golf course, caravan parks and an airfield. Clacton and its beaches are still popular with tourists in the summer, and there is an annual entertainment programme including the Clacton carnival held the second Saturday in August and lasting for a week.