Key Cirencester number features
Look like a Cirencester company with our Cirencester 01285 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Cirencester 01285 telephone numbers.
Cirencester 01285 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01285 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Cirencester number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Cirencester is a market town in east Gloucestershire, England, 93 miles west northwest of London. Cirencester lies on the River Churn, a tributary of the River Thames, and is the largest town in Cotswold District. Cirencester is home of the Royal Agricultural College, the oldest agricultural college in the English-speaking world founded in 1840. Cirencester lies on the lower dip slopes of the Cotswold Hills, an outcrop of oolitic limestone. Natural drainage is into the River Churn, which flows roughly north to south through the eastern side of the town and joins the Thames near Cricklade a little to the south. The Thames itself rises just a few miles west of Cirencester.