Key Chesterfield number features
Look like a Chesterfield company with our Chesterfield 01246 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Chesterfield 01246 telephone numbers.
Chesterfield 01246 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01246 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Chesterfield number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Chesterfield is a market town and a borough of Derbyshire, England. It lies 24 miles north of Derby, on a confluence of the rivers Rother and Hipper. Chesterfield received its market charter in the year 1204, and Chesterfield is currently home to one of the largest open air markets in Britain. The area around Chesterfield sits over a large coalfield, which was mined from many surrounding collieries until the 1980s. Little evidence of the mining industry remains today, and the Chesterfield's economy has moved towards the tertiary sector. Chesterfield's most famous landmark, which is visible from many viewpoints outside Chesterfield, is the distinctive 'crooked' spire of Chesterfield’s predominantly 14th century church.