Key Chard number features
Look like a Chard company with our Chard 01460 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Chard 01460 telephone numbers.
Chard 01460 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01460 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Chard number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Chard is a town and civil parish in the Somerset county of England. It lies on the A30 road near the Devon border, 15 miles south west of Yeovil. Chard has a population of approximately 12,000 and, at an elevation of 121 metres, Chard is the southernmost and highest town in Somerset. Chard’s first charter was from King John in 1234. Most of Chard was destroyed by fire in 1577, and Chard was further damaged during the English Civil War. Local folklore claims that Chard has a very unusual and unique feature, a stream running along either side of Fore Street, one stream eventually flows into the Bristol Channel and the other eventually reaches the English Channel.