Key Carmarthen number features
Look like a Carmarthen company with our Carmarthen 01267 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Carmarthen 01267 telephone numbers.
Carmarthen 01267 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01267 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Carmarthen number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Carmarthen (Welsh: Caerfyrddin) is a community in, and the county town of, Carmarthenshire, Wales. Carmarthen is sited on the River Towy 8 miles north of its mouth at Carmarthen Bay. Carmarthen lays claim to being the oldest town in Wales but the two settlements of Old and New Carmarthen were only united into a single borough in 1546. Carmarthen was the most populous borough in Wales between the 16th and 18th centuries and was described by William Camden as the chief city of the country. However, population growth in Carmarthen stagnated by the mid 19th century as more dynamic economic centres developed in the South Wales coalfield.