Key Carlisle number features
Look like a Carlisle company with our Carlisle 01228 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Carlisle 01228 telephone numbers.
Carlisle 01228 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01228 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Carlisle number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Carlisle is the county town of Cumbria. Carlisle is located at the confluence of the rivers Eden, Caldew and Petteril, 10 miles south of the Scottish border. Carlisle is the largest settlement in the county of Cumbria, and serves as the administrative centre for both Carlisle City Council and Cumbria County Council. Historically the county town of Cumberland, the early history of Carlisle is marked by its status as a Roman settlement, established to serve the forts on Hadrian's Wall. Nicknamed the Border City, Carlisle today is the main cultural, commercial and industrial centre for north Cumbria. Carlisle is home to the main campuses of the University of Cumbria and a variety of museums and heritage centres.