Key Canterbury number features
Look like a Canterbury company with our Canterbury 01227 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Canterbury 01227 telephone numbers.
Canterbury 01227 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01227 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Canterbury number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Canterbury is a historic English cathedral city, which lies at the heart of the City of Canterbury, a district of Kent in South East England. It lies on the River Stour. Many historical structures remain in Canterbury, including a city wall founded in Roman times and rebuilt in the 14th century, the ruins of St Augustine's Abbey and a Norman castle, and perhaps the oldest school in England, The King's School. Modern additions to Canterbury include the University of Kent, Canterbury Christ Church University, the Marlowe Theatre, and the St Lawrence Ground, home to Kent County Cricket Club. Canterbury retains approximately 4,761 businesses, up to 60,000 full- and part-time employees and was worth £1.3 billion in 2001. This makes Canterbury the second largest economy in Kent.