Key Camberley number features
Look like a Camberley company with our Camberley 01276 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Camberley 01276 telephone numbers.
Camberley 01276 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01276 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Camberley number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Camberley is a town in Surrey, England, situated 31 miles southwest of central London, in the corridor between the M3 and M4 motorways. The town lies close to the borders of both Hampshire and Berkshire; the boundaries intersect on the western edge of the town where all three counties converge. Camberley is the main town in the borough of Surrey Heath. In the 1750s, a brick tower was built on top of The Knoll in Camberley in the 1750s by John Norris of Blackwater. It may have been used for communications but there is no firm evidence. The remains are now known as The Obelisk.