Key Caernarfon number features
Look like a Caernarfon company with our Caernarfon 01286 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Caernarfon 01286 telephone numbers.
Caernarfon 01286 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01286 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Caernarfon number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Caernarfon is a Royal town, community and port in Gwynedd, Wales, with a population of 9,611. It lies along the A487 road, on the east banks of the Menai Straits, opposite the Isle of Anglesey. The city of Bangor is 8.6 miles to the northeast, while Snowdonia fringes Caernarfon to the east and southeast. Caernarvon and Carnarvon are archaic anglicised spellings of Caernarfon, but used rarely. In pre-historic times, the abundant natural resources in and around the Menai Straits enabled humans to live in the Caernarfon area. The status of Royal Borough was granted to Caernarfon by Queen Elizabeth II in 1963, which was converted into the title of Royal Town in 1974.