Key Buxton number features
Look like a Buxton company with our Buxton 01298 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Buxton 01298 telephone numbers.
Buxton 01298 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01298 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Buxton number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Buxton is a spa town in Derbyshire, England. Buxton has the highest elevation of any market town in England. Located close to the county boundary with Cheshire to the west and Staffordshire to the south, Buxton is described as "the gateway to the Peak District National Park". Buxton is within the sphere of influence of Greater Manchester due to Buxtons close proximity to the area. Buxton is home to Poole's Cavern, an extensive limestone cavern open to the public, and St Ann's Well, fed by the geothermal spring bottled and sold internationally by Buxton Mineral Water Company. Also in the town is the Buxton Opera House, which hosts several music and theatre festivals each year. The Devonshire Campus of the University of Derby is housed in one of Buxton’s historic buildings.