Key Bury St Edmunds number features
Look like a Bury St Edmunds company with our Bury St Edmunds 01284 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bury St Edmunds 01284 telephone numbers.
Bury St Edmunds 01284 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01284 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
BURY ST EDMUNDS
We also offer a Bury St Edmunds number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
a Bury St Edmunds
number? Why not consider...
Bury St Edmunds is a market town in the county of Suffolk, England, and formerly the county town of West Suffolk. Bury St Edmunds is the main town in the borough of St Edmundsbury and known for the ruined abbey near the town centre. Bury St Edmunds was originally called Beodericsworth, and is known for brewing and malting (with the large Greene King brewery) and for a British Sugar processing factory. Many large and small businesses are located in Bury St Edmunds, which traditionally has given Bury an affluent economy with low unemployment, with Bury St Edmunds being the main cultural and retail centre for West Suffolk. Tourism is also a major part of the economy, along with local government in Bury St Edmunds.