Key Bungay number features
Look like a Bungay company with our Bungay 01986 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bungay 01986 telephone numbers.
Bungay 01986 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01986 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Bungay number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Bungay is a market town in the English county of Suffolk. Bungay lies in the Waveney valley, 5.5 miles west of Beccles on the edge of The Broads National Park. Bungay was almost destroyed by a great fire in 1688. The central Buttercross was constructed in 1689 and was the place where local farmers displayed their butter and other farm produce for sale. Bungay may be known for its unusually large number of hairdressers, antique shops, food outlets, pubs and its wide range of specialist shops. Bungay Castle was built by the Normans, but was later rebuilt by Roger Bigod and his family.