Key Builth Wells number features
Look like a Builth Wells company with our Builth Wells 01982 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Builth Wells 01982 telephone numbers.
Builth Wells 01982 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01982 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Builth Wells number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
a Builth Wells
number? Why not consider...
Builth Wells (Welsh: Llanfair ym Muallt) is a town in the county of Powys, within the historic boundaries of Brecknockshire, mid Wales, lying at the confluence of the River Wye and the River Irfon, in the Welsh (or Upper section) of the Wye Valley. Builth Wells first emerged in post-Roman times, probably on the other side of the Irfon river from its present site at Dol Eglwys (Church Mound) where a ruined early medieval church is thought to have stood. Despite repeated destructive fires, at one time involving a charitable collection in London, Builth Wells grew as a traditional Welsh market town. Builth Wells received major boosts from the development of toll roads; Builth Wells was at the centre of early road networks and the arrival of the railway at Llanelwedd. Builth Wells Castle was built under King Edward I, the construction taking nearly five years in the 1270s.