Key Brigg number features
Look like a Brigg company with our Brigg 01652 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Brigg 01652 telephone numbers.
Brigg 01652 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01652 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Brigg number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Brigg is a small market town in North Lincolnshire, England, with a population of 5,076 in 2,213 households. Brigg lies at the junction of the River Ancholme and east-west transport routes across northern Lincolnshire. As a formerly important local centre, Brigg’s full name of Glanford Brigg is reflected in the surrounding area and local government district of the same name. Brigg sits on a spur of the Lincolnshire Wolds that juts out into the Ancholme valley, historically providing a narrow crossing point of the river. Brigg itself lies mostly on the east bank of the old river, with a small amount to the west. A portion of the west bank is cut off from the rest by the new river, forming an island-like piece of land known as Island Carr.