Key Bridport number features
Look like a Bridport company with our Bridport 01308 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bridport 01308 telephone numbers.
Bridport 01308 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01308 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Bridport number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Bridport is a market town in Dorset, England. Located near the coast at the western end of Chesil Beach at the confluence of the River Brit and its Asker and Simene tributaries, Bridport originally thrived as a fishing port and rope-making centre. The port is no longer in existence although the harbour at West Bay is a mile away. Bridport has some light industry, most notably Palmer's Brewery (JC & RH Palmer Ltd) which, under various aliases, owns other property in the town and which recently celebrated its bicentennial. Bridport has a thriving commercial centre with a twice-weekly street market and monthly farmers' market.