Key Bridgnorth number features
Look like a Bridgnorth company with our Bridgnorth 01746 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bridgnorth 01746 telephone numbers.
Bridgnorth 01746 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01746 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Bridgnorth number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Bridgnorth is a town in Shropshire, England, along the Severn Valley. Bridgnorth is split into Low Town and High Town, named on account of their elevations relative to the River Severn, which separates the upper town on the right bank from the lower on the left. Bridgnorth is home to a funicular railway that links the high and low towns, the Castle Hill Railway, which is the steepest and only inland railway of its type in the country. Additionally, within Bridgnorth’s Low Town is Bridgnorth railway station on the Severn Valley Railway, which runs southwards to Kidderminster. The ruins of Bridgnorth Castle, built in 1101, are present in Bridgnorth. Due to damage caused during the English Civil War, Bridgnorth Castle is inclined at an angle of 15 degrees.