Key Bridgend number features
Look like a Bridgend company with our Bridgend 01656 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bridgend 01656 telephone numbers.
Bridgend 01656 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01656 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Bridgend number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Bridgend (Welsh: Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr) is a town in the Bridgend County Borough in Wales, 22 miles west of the capital, Cardiff. The river crossed by the original bridge, which gave Bridgend its name, is the River Ogmore but the River Ewenny also passes to the south of Bridgend. Historically a part of Glamorgan, Bridgend has greatly expanded in size since the early 1980s. Bridgend recovered quickly from the decline of traditional industries, particularly coal-mining due to other alternative forms of employment. Wages are generally higher in Bridgend than in other parts of the South Wales valleys. There are large industrial estates at Bridgend and Waterton (formerly Waterton Admiralty) which host a number of small scale and multi-national companies, mainly manufacturing.