Key Botley number features
Look like a Botley company with our Botley 01489 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Botley 01489 telephone numbers.
Botley 01489 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01489 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Botley number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Botley is a historic village in Hampshire, England that obtained a charter for a market from Henry III in 1267. Botley has been settled since at least the 10th century. Between 1806 and 1820 Botley was the home of the famous journalist and radical politician William Cobbett, who described Botley as the most delightful in the world. Flour mills have existed in Botley for over 1,000 years; the old Botley Mill is at the end of High Street. Botley itself grew around a ford over the River Hamble (which powered the mill) where an Inn was built for travellers to stay in overnight on occasions when the tide was in. At high tide small boats such as canoes can still navigate up the River Hamble, which runs through Botley.