Key Bideford number features
Look like a Bideford company with our Bideford 01237 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bideford 01237 telephone numbers.
Bideford 01237 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01237 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Bideford number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Bideford is a small port town on the estuary of the River Torridge in north Devon, south-west England. Bideford is also the main town of the Torridge local government district. The River Torridge is spanned at Bideford by the 13th century Long Bridge, which has 24 arches all of different sizes. In the 16th century Bideford was Britain's third largest port. Today Bideford’s narrow town centre streets lead down to a tree-lined quay, which bustles with fishing vessels, cargo and pleasure boats. Ball clay is the principal export loaded onto boats at Bideford. Bideford’s quay was refurbished, with completion in 2006, to provide flood control.