Key Bewdley number features
Look like a Bewdley company with our Bewdley 01299 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bewdley 01299 telephone numbers.
Bewdley 01299 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01299 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Bewdley number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Bewdley is a town and civil parish in the Wyre Forest District of Worcestershire, England, along the Severn Valley a few miles to the west of Kidderminster. The main part of Bewdley town is situated on the western bank of the River Severn, including the main street - Load Street. Unlike in many English towns, Bewdley’s High Street is so called not because of its importance, but because of its geographical position 'high' above the river. A sandy slope locally known as Bewdley Beach, located on the northern Severn side, is used by local residents as a leisure area. The River Severn often used to burst its banks in winter, flooding many houses and commercial premises in Bewdley. However, after the 2000 floods, plans were made for flood defences on the western bank, and this work was completed in April 2006.