Key Betws-Y-Coed number features
Look like a Betws-Y-Coed company with our Betws-Y-Coed 01690 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Betws-Y-Coed 01690 telephone numbers.
Betws-Y-Coed 01690 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01690 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Betws-Y-Coed number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Betws-y-Coed ("Prayer house in the wood") is a village and community in the Conwy valley in Conwy County Borough, Wales. Betws-y-Coed lies in the Snowdonia National Park, in a valley near the point where the River Conwy is joined by the River Llugwy and the River Lledr, and was founded around a monastery in the late sixth century. Betws-y-Coed grew very slowly with the development of the local lead mining industry. In 1815, the Waterloo Bridge built by Thomas Telford to carry the A5 road across the River Conwy and through Betws-y-Coed, brought considerable transport-related development. Betws-y-Coed became a major coaching centre between Corwen (to the east) and Capel Curig (to the west) on the Irish Mail route from London to Holyhead, which led to the improvement of the roads south to Blaenau Ffestiniog and north to Llanrwst and Conwy.