Key Basingstoke number features
Look like a Basingstoke company with our Basingstoke 01256 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Basingstoke 01256 telephone numbers.
Basingstoke 01256 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01256 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Basingstoke number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Basingstoke is a town in northeast Hampshire, in south central England. Basingstoke lies across a valley at the source of the River Loddon. Basingstoke is 48 miles southwest of London, 30 miles northeast of Southampton, 16 miles southwest of Reading and 19 miles northeast of the county town, Winchester. In 2008, Basingstoke had an estimated population of 82,913. Basingstoke is part of the borough of Basingstoke and Deane and part of the parliamentary constituency of Basingstoke. Basingstoke is often nicknamed "Doughnut City" or "Roundabout City" due to the number of roundabouts. Basingstoke is often mistaken for a new town, though Basingstoke is actually an old market town expanded in the 1960s as part of a tripartite agreement. Basingstoke was developed rapidly, along with Andover and Tadley.