Key Barnstaple number features
Look like a Barnstaple company with our Barnstaple 01271 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Barnstaple 01271 telephone numbers.
Barnstaple 01271 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01271 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Barnstaple number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Barnstaple is a town and civil parish in the local government district of North Devon in the county of Devon, England, UK. Barnstaple used to be spelt Barnstable, but this is now obsolete. Barnstaple is still sometimes referred to as Barum. The origin of this name is obscure, but has been in use since pre-Saxon times and is probably of Roman origin. Barnstaple is the main town of the district and claims to be the oldest borough in the United Kingdom. Barnstaple was founded at the lowest crossing point of the River Taw, about 3 miles from the Taw's seafall at the Bristol Channel.