Key Barnard Castle number features
Look like a Barnard Castle company with our Barnard Castle 01833 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Barnard Castle 01833 telephone numbers.
Barnard Castle 01833 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01833 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Barnard Castle number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
a Barnard Castle
number? Why not consider...
Barnard Castle is an historical town in Teesdale, County Durham, England. Barnard Castle is named after the castle around which it grew up. Barnard Castle sits on the north side of the River Tees, opposite Startforth, 42 miles south southwest of Newcastle upon Tyne, 38 miles south southwest of Sunderland, 30 miles west of Middlesbrough and 21 miles southwest of the county town of Durham. Other than the castle, the Bowes Museum is also located in the town. Nearby towns include Bishop Auckland north-east, Darlington to the east and Richmond to the south-east. Although Barnard Castle was never a big manufacturing centre, in the eighteenth century Barnard Castles industry centred on hand loom wool weaving, and in the early nineteenth century Barnard Castles principal industry was spinning and the manufacture of shoe thread.