Key Barmouth number features
Look like a Barmouth company with our Barmouth 01341 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Barmouth 01341 telephone numbers.
Barmouth 01341 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01341 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Barmouth number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Barmouth is a town in the county of Gwynedd, north-western Wales, lying on the estuary of the River Mawddach and Cardigan Bay. Barmouth grew around the shipbuilding industry, and more recently as a seaside resort. Notable buildings in Barmouth include the medieval Ty Gwyn tower house, the 19th century Ty Crwn roundhouse prison and St John's Church. There is also a new Lifeboat Visitors' Centre, where visitors can purchase souvenirs, and take a look at the RNLI lifeboat from the viewing gallery. The busy Barmouth harbour plays host to the annual Three Peaks yacht race. Barmouth is (geographically) the closest seaside resort to the English West Midlands and a large proportion of its tourist visitors, as well as its permanent residents, are from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley and other parts of the Black Country.