Key Bangor (Wales) number features
Look like a Bangor (Wales) company with our Bangor (Wales) 01248 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bangor (Wales) 01248 telephone numbers.
Bangor (Wales) 01248 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01248 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Bangor (Wales) number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
a Bangor (Wales)
number? Why not consider...
Bangor is a city in Gwynedd, North West Wales, and one of the smallest cities in Britain. It is a university city with a population of 13,725. Bangor is one of only five places classed as a city in Wales, although Bangor is only the 36th largest urban area by population. Bangor has been called "The Athens of Wales". The bishopric of Bangor is one of the oldest in Britain. Another claim to fame is that Bangor allegedly has the longest High Street in Wales and the United Kingdom. The origins of Bangor date back to the founding of a monastic establishment on the site of Bangor Cathedral by the Celtic saint Deiniol in the early 6th century AD. The name 'Bangor' itself is an old Welsh word for a type of fenced-in enclosure, such as was originally surrounded the cathedral site.