Key Banchory number features
Look like a Banchory company with our Banchory 01330 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Banchory 01330 telephone numbers.
Banchory 01330 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01330 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Banchory number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Banchory (Scottish Gaelic: Beannchar, 'blessed place') is a burgh or town in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, lying approximately 18 miles west of Aberdeen, near where the Feugh River meets the River Dee. As a small rural town, surrounded by forestry and agricultural land, Banchory has seen considerable expansion in recent years. Development pressure continues to be strong and the town's population now exceeds 8,000. Banchory is a tourist destination as the gateway to Royal Deeside. Banchory is surrounded by lovely rural countryside and attractive hills. Banchory has two famous castles nearby, Crathes and Drum - both run by the National Trust for Scotland. The small town museum recognises that this is the birthplace of James Scott Skinner. Local landmarks around Banchory include Scolty hill; a hill topped by a tower monument, a memorial to General Burnett who fought alongside Wellington.