Key Banbury number features
Look like a Banbury company with our Banbury 01295 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Banbury 01295 telephone numbers.
Banbury 01295 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01295 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Banbury number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Banbury is a market town and civil parish on the River Cherwell in the Cherwell District of Oxfordshire. Banbury is a significant commercial and retail centre for the surrounding area, which is predominantly rural. Banbury's main industries are car components, electrical goods, plastics, food processing, and printing. Banbury is home to the world's largest coffee-processing facility (Kraft Foods), built in 1964. Banbury is famed for Banbury cakes - similar to Eccles cakes but oval in shape. Since July 2000, Banbury has hosted a unique gathering of traditional mock animals, from around the UK, at the annual Banbury Hobby Horse Festival. The surrounding area is known informally as "Banburyshire" and covers the north half of the Cherwell district and neighbouring areas. As Banbury lies near the Oxfordshire border, "Banburyshire" includes parts of Northamptonshire and Warwickshire.