Key Ballymena number features
Look like a Ballymena company with our Ballymena 028 2531 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Ballymena 028 2531 telephone numbers.
Ballymena 028 2531 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 028 2531 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Ballymena number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Ballymena (from Irish: an Baile Meánach, meaning "the middle townland") is a large town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland and the seat of Ballymena Borough Council. Ballymena is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, on the basis that Ballymena hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2011, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena used to host Ireland’s largest one-day agricultural show at the Ballymena Showgrounds. There are still many historic buildings in Ballymena. The Town Hall was built in 1924 on the site of the old Market House, and was refurbished in 2007.