Key Armagh number features
Look like an Armagh company with our Armagh 028 3741 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Armagh 028 3741 telephone numbers.
Armagh 028 3741 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 028 3741 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Armagh number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Armagh (from Irish: Ard Mhacha meaning "Macha's height") is a large settlement in Northern Ireland, and the county town of County Armagh. Armagh is a site of historical importance for both Celtic paganism and Christianity and is the seat, for both the Roman Catholic Church and the Church of Ireland, of the Archbishop of Armagh. Although classed as a medium-sized town, Armagh was granted city status by Queen Elizabeth II in 1994. Armagh’s population of 14,590 makes it the least-populated city in both Northern Ireland and on the island of Ireland and the fourth smallest in the United Kingdom. Armagh is the site of two cathedrals, both on hills and both named after Saint Patrick.