Key Arbroath number features
Look like an Arbroath company with our Arbroath 01241 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Arbroath 01241 telephone numbers.
Arbroath 01241 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01241 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Arbroath number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Arbroath or Aberbrothock (Scottish Gaelic: Obar Bhrothaig) is a former royal burgh and the largest town in the council area of Angus in Scotland, and has a population of 22,785. Arbroath's history as a town begins in the High Middle Ages with the founding of Arbroath Abbey in 1178. Arbroath grew considerably during the Industrial Revolution owing to the expansion of firstly the flax and secondly the jute industries and the engineering sector. A new harbour was built in 1839 and by the 20th century, Arbroath had become one of the larger fishing ports in Scotland. The town is notable as the home of the Declaration of Arbroath, as well as the Arbroath Smokie.