Key Antrim number features
Look like an Antrim company with our Antrim 028 9441 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Antrim 028 9441 telephone numbers.
Antrim 028 9441 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 028 9441 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Antrim number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Antrim (from Irish: Aontroim meaning "solitary dwelling") is a town in County Antrim in the northeast of Northern Ireland. Antrim is located on the banks of the Six Mile Water, half a mile north-east of Lough Neagh. Antrim had a population of 20,001 people in the 2001 Census. Antrim is the administrative centre of Antrim Borough Council. It is 22 miles (35 km) northwest of Belfast by rail. There are many buildings of historic note in the town, especially in and around High Street. The courthouse sits at the end of the street, near the Barbican Gate, the old gateway to Antrim Castle. There are also hidden gems, such as a 19th century smithy (now a shop) on Bridge Street with a distinctive horseshoe entrance.