Key Ammanford number features
Look like an Ammanford company with our Ammanford 01269 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Ammanford 01269 telephone numbers.
Ammanford 01269 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01269 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Ammanford number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Ammanford (Welsh: Rhydaman) is a town and community in the county of Carmarthenshire, Wales. Ammanford has a population of 5,293 according to the Office of National Statistics in 2001. Located at the end of the Amman Valley, Ammanford is an ex-mining town and serves as the main shopping centre for many villages in the surrounding area. Ammanford took its current name on 20 November 1880. The community that existed then and now known as Ammanford dates back to around the early 19th century. The area was originally identified by the name of one of the hostelries in the area - Cross Inn.