Key Amesbury number features
Look like an Amesbury company with our Amesbury 01980 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Amesbury 01980 telephone numbers.
Amesbury 01980 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01980 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Amesbury number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Amesbury is a town and civil parish in Wiltshire, England. Amesbury is most famous for the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge which is in its parish and for the discovery of the Amesbury Archer - dubbed the King of Stonehenge in the press - in 2002. It has a population of 8,907. Eleanor of Provence, Queen of England, died in Amesbury on 24/25 June 1291, and was buried in Amesbury Abbey. The land around Amesbury has been settled since prehistoric times, evidenced by the monument of Stonehenge. Other finds in the parish point to large scale prehistoric structures and settlements in the Amesbury area, including the numerous monuments around Stonehenge, the discovery of a Neolithic village in the neighbouring parish of Durrington by the Stonehenge Riverside Project, and continuing excavations at Boscombe Down where Wessex Archaeology found the Amesbury Archer and Boscombe Bowmen.