Key Alton number features
Look like an Alton company with our Alton 01420 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Alton 01420 telephone numbers.
Alton 01420 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01420 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Alton number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Alton is a historic market town and civil parish in the East Hampshire district of the English county of Hampshire. Alton is located on the source of the River Wey and is the highest town in Hampshire and South East England. Alton also is home to Treloar College, the National Specialist College for Young Disabled People. Alton is twinned with Pertuis in France, and Montecchio Maggiore in Italy. Alton is famous for its connection with Sweet Fanny Adams. The town of Alton began as a Roman settlement known as Vindomis. Alton was recorded in the Domesday Survey of 1086 and was notable for having the most valuable recorded market in the Domesday Book under the name Aoltone. Jane Austen lived in the nearby village of Chawton.