Key Alloa number features
Look like an Alloa company with our Alloa 01259 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Alloa 01259 telephone numbers.
Alloa 01259 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01259 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Alloa number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Alloa (Scottish Gaelic: Alamhagh) is a town and former burgh in Clackmannanshire, set in the Central Lowlands of Scotland. Alloa lies on the north bank of the Firth of Forth close to the foot of the Ochil Hills, 5.5 miles east of Stirling and 7.9 miles north of Falkirk. Alloa was a burgh of barony, and today, Alloa is the administrative centre of Clackmannanshire council. The economy of Alloa relied heavily on trade through its port with mainland Europe, but due to competition from modern ports it closed in 1970. Nowadays Alloa’s economy is centred on retail and leisure after the closure of the main industries; only one brewer and one glassmaker survive today.