Key Abingdon number features
Look like an Abingdon company with our Abingdon 01235 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Abingdon 01235 telephone numbers.
Abingdon 01235 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01235 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Abingdon number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Abingdon, or archaically Abingdon-on-Thames, is a market town and civil parish in Oxfordshire, England. Abingdon is the seat of the Vale of White Horse district. Previously the county town of Berkshire, Abingdon is one of several places that claim to be Britain's oldest continuously occupied town, with people having lived there for at least 6,000 years. Abingdon has been occupied from the early to middle Iron Age and the remains of a late Iron Age defensive enclosure (or oppidum) lie below the town centre. Abingdon was part of Berkshire until the 1974 boundary changes transferred it to Oxfordshire. Since the 1980s, Abingdon has played host to a number of information communication companies, with many based in Abingdon’s business and science parks.