Key Abergavenny number features
Look like an Abergavenny company with our Abergavenny 01873 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Abergavenny 01873 telephone numbers.
Abergavenny 01873 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01873 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Abergavenny number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Abergavenny, meaning Mouth of the River Gavenny, is a market town in Monmouthshire, Wales. Abergavenny is located 15 miles west of Monmouth on the A40 and A465 roads, 6 miles from the English border. Originally the site of a Roman fort, Gobannium, Abergavenny became a medieval walled town within the Welsh Marches. Abergavenny contains the remains of a medieval stone castle built soon after the Norman conquest of Wales. Abergavenny is promoted as the "Gateway to Wales". Abergavenny provides access to the nearby Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons National Park. The Offa's Dyke Path is close by and the Marches Way, the Beacons Way and Usk Valley Walk all pass through Abergavenny.